TEXAS DIR DBITS
MAT offers a wide range of robust and affordable Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS). The DBITS contract vehicle simplifies and expedites the procurement process by allowing eligible customers to purchase technology services directly from MAT in the following categories: Application Development, Application Maintenance and Support, Project Management, Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation. Eligible Texas Department of Information Resource (DIR) customers, include state agencies, local governments, school districts, and institutions of higher education. Eligible DIR customers can reduce the time required to purchase technology services by working directly with MAT to develop a scope of services which meets their business needs and to negotiate cost-effective pricing.
Types of technology services available under the four technology categories include:
To purchase services from McLane’s DBITS contract:
- Develop a Statement of Work (SOW) describing the services to be purchased:
- The SOW should follow the template provided by DIR in Appendix C of the contract.
- Request responses to the SOW from one or more approved DBITS vendor(s) in the specific technology category or categories.
- Evaluate all the response(s) received:
- Customer and vendor(s) may work together to improve the response to SOW.
- Customer should negotiate pricing and scope of services directly with the vendor(s).
- Select a vendor and issue a purchase order to the vendor.
For more information on the DBITS contract process:
View the DIR Cooperative Contract program
Standard Terms and Conditions