GSA HACS SIN
GSA’s Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) enable us to provide agencies quick, reliable access to key cybersecurity services before, during, and after cyber threats occur. The General Services Administration (GSA) established the HACS SIN on its Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) to provide agencies quicker access to pre-vetted cybersecurity support services that will expand agencies’ capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address potential vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact our networks.
Under GSA SIN 54151 HACS offers Federal, state, and local governments the following services:
- 132-45A Penetration Testing is security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- 132-45B Incident Response services help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations.
Additionally, The HACS SIN offers the following services:
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Phishing Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Web Application Assessment
- Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA)
- Database Assessment
- Penetration Testing
Benefits of HACS SINS
- Access to pool of technically evaluated cybersecurity vendors
- Rapid ordering and deployment of services
- Reduction in open market ordering and contract duplication
- Cybersecurity/Acquisition support resources from GSA
For detailed information on how we can meet your needs using this HACS SINs schedule contract, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about HACS SINs also available on GSA’s HACS SINs website.