Senior Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst – Tampa, FL
Job Title: Senior Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst
Responsibilities of the Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst
McLane Advanced Technologies is seeking an Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst in Tampa, Florida. The Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will execute a comprehensive assessment, compliance, and validation of customer networks to ensure compliance with regulations and security and standards. The end goal is to ensure the integrity of customer systems by identifying and mitigating potential shortcomings and vulnerabilities. Advise USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces on network and system risks, risk mitigation courses of action, and operational. Additionally, the Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst should be able to perform security evaluations and vulnerability assessments using the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Nessus vulnerability scanning tool and Security Content Automation Protocol tool. The Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will liaison with network and system administrators to correct identified deficiencies. The Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will also scan (or review scans) for new systems and applications being introduced into the SOF environment, identify issues, and draft certification letters for the Government.
The Expert Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will:
- Track A&A status of SIE governed ISs. Ensures these artifacts and documentation are available in the USSOCOM-chosen automated tool.
- Advise stakeholders on the adequacy of implementation of cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide DoD & IC RMF subject matter expertise to USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, deployed forces and their delegates, including other Contractors, and assist with the development and execution of the RMF program at USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces.
- Maintain, track, and validate Defense Information Systems Network (DISN), cloud and DIA connection approval packages, including those from USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and other subordinate organizations.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for new and existing networks, cloud environments, information systems and technologies as they are introduced into the SIE.
- Develop and review the A&A of SIE networks, cloud environments, systems, services, telecommunication circuits, mobile devices, portable electronic devices, hardware, and software using the DoD & IC RMF to obtain an Authority to Operate (ATO), Interim Authority to Test (IATT), or Authority to Connect (ATC).
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of IT and IS for authorization; prepare risk assessment reports for submission to the SCA and Authorizing Official/Designated Authorizing Official/Designated Accrediting Authority (AO/DAO/DAA) in accordance with DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces’ policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs and deployed forces with the enforcement of A&A, as well as DoD, DIA, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces’ connection standards for networks and systems.
- Track and maintain A&A databases, web sites and tools to ensure that networks, systems and devices are properly documented and managed from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Track and report to higher headquarters organizations (e.g., USCYBERCOM, DIA) compliance with applicable Cybersecurity regulations and directives.
- Ensure timely notifications are made to responsible individuals and organizations in order to prevent lapses in accreditations (e.g., 30-, 60-, and 90-day notices).
- Develop and maintain an Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Plan. This plan shall address ongoing awareness of information security, vulnerabilities, security controls, and threats to support organizational risk management decisions.
- Identify, assess, and advise on cybersecurity control compliance and associated risks.
- Coordinate with USCYBERCOM, DoD, DIA, NSA, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and subordinate organizations to support the resolution of issues with security, A&A, connection approvals, and waiver requests.
- Perform network, cloud, information systems, hardware, software and device security authorization and assessments, as well as the application and execution of policy, including project management support services.
- Validate the patching of systems, perform validation scanning, develop Plans of Action & Milestone (POA&Ms), and report as directed by applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provide subject matter expertise for COA development and the implementation of Cybersecurity mitigation strategies.
- Develop and implement required processes, procedures, and capabilities to mitigate vulnerabilities and weaknesses for software and hardware deployment.
- Identify, implement, and validate continued effectiveness of key performance parameters and applied security measures.
- Perform analytics on cybersecurity posture and provide reports to the AO/DAO and applicable stakeholders as required per ISCM and AO/DAO direction
- 10+ years of relevant Cybersecurity hands-on experience.
- Master’s Degree or higher in related field.
- Certified in CASP+, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO.
- Experience with the U.S. Combatant Commands (USCENTCOM/USSOCOM) is desired.
- Technical background with system administration experience, architecture and engineering preferred.
- Technical background in networking, identity management, Microsoft and Linux operating systems, database, and mobility.
- Working knowledge of the RMF.
- Knowledge of the Telos Xacta or Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) system is desired.
- Must have excellent communications skill (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD IA processes and policies (e.g., DODI 8510.01, NIST, CNSS and other cybersecurity policies, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual (CJCSM) 65101.01, Incident Response and other IA policies).
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector. MAT is a recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the MAT team: our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit us at www.mclaneat.com.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. McLane Advanced Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.