Project Manager – San Diego, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
McLane Advanced Technologies a subsidiary of EDC Consulting is seeking to hire a Project Manager in San Diego, CA supporting the U.S. Navy.
The Program Manager will:
- Collect, review, analyze, evaluate, document, and process stakeholder requirements through DevSecOps.
- Capture and document initial requirements, system requirements, issues, infrastructure requirements, incidents, change requests, and change management processes using Remedy change management system
- Document charter, scope, objectives, and use-cases for software engineering, customization, and testing activities.
- Support the Government in Product Backlog (PBL) grooming, Sprint Planning, and Sprints. Document user stories using INVEST criteria (independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, sized, testable) that capture acceptance criteria and include a definition of done (built, reviewed, verified, tested, ready to operate, and releasable).
- Provide technical documentation, impact assessments, Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM), user training and support, user acceptance testing (UAT), change management, stakeholder engagement and process improvement.
- Support system operational maintenance tasks and updates manage authorized service interruptions (ASI) and manage tasks for GOTS software updates and releases.
- Provide software project and program management support using Scrum and other agile methodologies
- Support the Government in records management, system lifecycle sustainment operations and configuration, testing, training, release, and operations. Archiving final copy documentation and deliverables meeting a definition of done (built, reviewed, verified, tested, ready to operate, and releasable).
- Provide for requests for information (RFI) and data analytics support for all aspects of business systems and various other data sets
- Support development of best practices and develop actionable insights and recommendations for organizational operations or issues through retrospective meetings and process improvement.
- Perform business systems analysis using various techniques, e.g. data mining, business case analysis (BCA), business canvas models, business glossary, data dictionary, and analysis of alternatives (AOA).
- Identify and document analytical and business intelligence (BI) requirements, and track and manage the requirements in Microsoft Azure DevOps Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Power BI, and other software and reporting tools as required.
- Gather requirements and plan specifications for integration with the NSW Data Environment (NDE) using the current agile management process ensure data accuracy, availability, integrity, and confidentiality; and continuously evaluate new technologies for possible adoption and improvements to performance of existing solutions.
- Have experience within modern web-based business system engineering analysis and agile software project management support.
- Have experience in any of the following: Microsoft Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server, or Team Foundation Server, and management of modern DevSecOps processes.
- Desired certifications: PMP Certified, CSM Certified, and/or CSPO Certified
- Active Secret Clearance
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal government, and the private sector. MAT is a recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the MAT team, our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit us at www.mclaneat.com.