Job Title: Help Desk Specialist
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Specialist:
McLane Advanced Technologies is seeking to hire a Help Desk Specialist to support a Department of Energy (DOE) contract in Albuquerque, NM.
The Help Desk Specialist will:
• Handle telephone and ticket requests with courtesy, accuracy, and respect while receiving and distributing information as necessary.
• Install, inspect, maintain, and troubleshoot computers, network printers, phones, and other technology devices and hardware.
• Perform on-site or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of problems for end-users and recommends and implements corrective solutions as needed.
• Triage advanced tickets and reassign them to the correct person or team.
• Completes tickets in a timely, courteous manner.
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
• Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An openness to learning new technologies.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector. MAT is a recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the MAT team: our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit us at www.mclaneat.com.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. McLane Advanced Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.