Job Title: Configuration Manager
Responsibilities of the Configuration Manager:
McLane Advanced Technologies is seeking a Configuration Manager to support the Department of Energy (DOE) in Albuquerque, NM. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our configuration management processes. This includes managing software and hardware configurations, leading Change Management Teams, and ensuring compliance with government processes and procedures. Your expertise will play a crucial role in enhancing our overall system lifecycle management.
The Configuration Manager will:
• Manage and maintain configuration items, baselines, and change control processes.
• Lead Change Management Teams, ensuring timely and effective change control.
• Improve and audit deployment processes to enhance efficiency.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish or enhance CM systems and processes.
• Ensure compliance with government processes and procedures.
• Track and report on configuration management activities.
• Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging technologies related to configuration management.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 1-2 years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• 2-4 years of experience as a Configuration Manager and/or Systems Engineer using tools such as Service Now.
• Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven experience managing multiple baselines across multiple environments.
• Experience leading Change Management Teams.
• Experience as a Service Now Administrator.
• Demonstrated experience in establishing or significantly improving an existing CM system and process.
• Strong understanding of CM/SE processes for the entire life cycle of systems, from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
• Active DOE or DOD Security Clearance
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector. MAT is a recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must. Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart, hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming part of the MAT team: our employees will share in our entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit us at www.mclaneat.com.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. McLane Advanced Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.