MAT’s Data Management capability stems from proven performance in managing data from a solutions integration and implementation perspective. Our experience in collapsing legacy systems comprised of disparate data and integrating into one system has built a framework of understanding that can be parlayed into success in every development project.
Our Data Management competencies include:
- Legacy Systems – Successfully bringing legacy system data into new software environments with a focus on data integrity.
- Data Migration – Mapping and moving data from existing architecture into new development.
- Data Cleansing – Through migration, refine and collapse information to capture final requirement driven output.
- Data Mapping – Correlate data between two systems that will co-exist with emphasis on data integrity in dual redundant environments.
Data Management Past Performance
- Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) for SEC-Lee
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) for SEC-Lee
- Army Food Management Information System (AFMIS) for SEC-Lee
- Logistics Standard Data Transfer-Enhancements for PM-LIS
- Knowledge Management Audit for Force Protection Industries